Monday, March 8, 2010

Vintage and eco-friendly crafty things by Sassytrash!


I can't really in good conscience ask people to promote my blog if I'm not going to promote someone else's, so please go check out Sassytrash, a fellow blogger who uses foraged vintage treasures, repurposing them into decor and picture frames and the like. One of my very favorites is the wind chimes made from a teapot and what looks like two dozen metal tops from salt and pepper shakers. She is very clever, crafty, and ultra-creative. Check her out, and tell her The Modern Jane sent you over! (To the right is a lampshade decorated with faeries. Very clever. Image is the absolute property of Sassytrash, NOT me.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi MJ! Thanks for visiting my blog, and the nice shout out on yours! Best of wishes for your new blog....love your cool name and banner!

    ReplyDelete